1. Why do you want to do this? Write it down and put it somewhere that you see it each day. Remind yourself why this is important.
2. Plan ahead. Set a goal and give it a deadline. Plan for times when you might be eating out or cannot make it to the gym.
3. Track your progress. There are a number of health and fitness apps that make tracking progress easy. What better motivation to keep going than to see how far you have come?
4. Be accountable. Try to workout with a friend, join an online fitness community or book a personal trainer to help you meet your goals.
5. Sometimes life just gets too busy with work, kids, and other obligations. Don’t try to do too much. Purchase pre-made healthy meals from an online or local meal delivery service. Take a walk if you can’t get to the gym. Park further away from stores and take the stairs when you can. These small helpers can help you stay on track, even when life is not perfect.
6. Reward yourself along the way. Perhaps buy a new outfit, book a massage, facial or manicure. Take time for yourself to do something you enjoy.
7. If you have a setback, don’t give up. Just pick back up where you left off. You don’t need to be perfect, just persistent and you will reach your goals!
Let us help you free up time for your goals, by taking cleaning off of your busy schedule. We offer one-time, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning plans.
What could you accomplish with the long hours you spend cleaning your home?